Re: Heavy Weather Uploader ID

  • richardwinans
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2006
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Kee"
      <debkee@...> wrote:

      > Are you talking about the WeatherUnderground ID? Or perhaps the
      CWOP ID? On
      > either of those, bring up the program, click on "Stop" and you
      should be
      > able to make your changes. Then click "Start" and you're on your
      way!

      > Hope that helps ... if not, post again! :-)
      >
      > ~ Deborah
      >

      > On 5/18/06, richardwinans <Cnymph@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone know how to Correct your ID for Heavyweather Uploader if
      it's
      > > wrong. Mine is and it isn't uploading my data

      > > Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a minimum)?

      > > WUHU Download page:
      > > http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/<http://home.comcast.net/%
      7Ewuhu_software/>

      t=ms&k=Personal+weather+station&w1=Personal+weather+station&w2=Weathe
      r+stations&c=2&s=52&.sig=6lAO0xoHPYcMZSWeo0ynYQ> Weather
      > > stations<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Weather+stations&w1=Personal+weather+station&w2=Weather+statio
      ns&c=2&s=52&.sig=mCg5OtfkJ71Bm1ARjZBU_w>
      e_group>"

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group-

      Thanks that should have done it :)