Re: Dam Update

    Message 1 of 9 , May 18 2:50 PM
      Good news/Bad News

      The Good:They finally finished work on the dams and opened the town up
      about 15 minutes ago. I was the first car across the main bridge into
      town.
      The Bad: I looked at WU and there is a flood warning for our area
      tomorrow morning through tomorrow night.

      Measurable rain 7 days in a row, 100% chance of rain tomorrow.

      Oh well just some late April Showers....