Re: Bogus Rainfall Data

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 9 , May 18, 2006
      Yeah Steve, I can see your point about forgetting to turn the
      rainfall back on. I'll have to watch that. Luckily, I am able to
      access my home pc from work. In the summer, we can go weeks without
      rainfall in Utah, and it would be nice to not have to worry about
      strong winds and signal interference. I think I had a case last
      month where a static charge or something sent bogus wind gusts and
      some random raifall to my console. The wind tweak threw out the wind
      gust, but the rain got into the system. The wuhu software folks have
      been great and listening to our suggestions. Hope you dry out!

      Dan