Re: WeatherUnderground - Server Problems?

  • jjantti2
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"
      <higginsdj@b...> wrote:

      > Thanks Juha, that did the trick. I just set mine to 900 sec
      > intervals.
      >
      > WUHU/Weatherunderground has dropped just over 200 points in the last
      > 2 days (I was set to 300 second intervals)

      For two days that's pretty much. You should check, what's the nearest
      APRS2-server from your location to minimize the dropping of data sets.
      Since I live in Europe, I primarily send my data to socal.aprs2.net
      and if that fails, to germany.aprs2.net

      For the list of all aprs2-servers, visit www.aprs2.net

      For my part, I lost only 10 sets and WUHU has resumed normal operation
      since. So for my part, only about an hour's worth of data went missing.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      WU : IUUSIMAA2
      CWOP: CW4473