FTP of weather image to my local server? HELP

  • causewaycoaster108
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      Hi
      Im wanting to transfer the images from the Heavyweather Publisher from
      my WS3600 to my local server for viewing!
      I can transfer the image to a remote server no problem, bt cannot get
      it transfered to mylocal server, attached to my network.
      Im using FileZilla Server as my FTP program on the server, but I think
      my problem lies in what I fill out the Publisher program with. My
      server address is 10.0.0.1 and FileZilla is set up password protected
      with something like 'sunny' as the username etc. Would anone know how
      i can solve my problem please? thanks