Re: Need Help #2

    Message 1 of 23 , May 14, 2006
      Miguel,

      It must have been the tweak values causing the problem as Steve
      points out.

      What values did you have in the tweaks?

      > Miguel,
      >
      > It looks like your temperature sensor is bad. What does it show on
      > the WUHU screen? It looks like your station is reporting temps
      below
      > 10 degrees? Odd.
      >
      > How long has it been acting up?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "w4mod" <w4mod@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello, Wuhu!!
      > >
      > > yes, that is what I did last night, I put them back to 1.0 and I
      am
      > > going to wait for tonight's report and see what I get then go
      from
      > > there. Last time the sensor was at place on the house and I got
      the
      > > same problem,, I am think of saving some money and go high tech
      and
      > > upgrade to something else, because at the begining Lacrosee was
      > > great but then started the problems...
      > >
      > > oh, well
      > >
      > > thanks again
      > >
      > > miguel, w4mod

      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hello Miguel,
      > > >
      > > > Are you using any tweak values right now? If so, what values
      have
      > > you
      > > > entered?
      > > >
      > > > You can try setting them back to 1.0 for a day or two. It is
      > > > impossible to say what needs to be done if you have tweaks
      > entered
      > > > right now.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "w4mod" <w4mod@>

      > > This
      > > > can
      > > value.

      > > different
      > > caused
      > > > by
      > > in

      > know
      > > > what
      > > any

    • w4mod
      Message 2 of 23 , May 14, 2006
        Well, right after I move it because the other place it was it was
        getting sun light and I move it to the other side of the house and
        it was done pretty good, until the last few reports...

        I am thinking of saving money and upgrade to a better weather
        station than Lacrosse because this about 1 year old and now this is
        happening...

        Miguel

        > Miguel,
        >
        > It looks like your temperature sensor is bad. What does it show on
        > the WUHU screen? It looks like your station is reporting temps
        below
        > 10 degrees? Odd.
        >
        > How long has it been acting up?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "w4mod" <w4mod@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello, Wuhu!!
        > >
        > > yes, that is what I did last night, I put them back to 1.0 and I
        am
        > > going to wait for tonight's report and see what I get then go
        from
        > > there. Last time the sensor was at place on the house and I got
        the
        > > same problem,, I am think of saving some money and go high tech
        and
        > > upgrade to something else, because at the begining Lacrosee was
        > > great but then started the problems...
        > >
        > > oh, well
        > >
        > > thanks again
        > >
        > > miguel, w4mod

        > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > Hello Miguel,
        > > >
        > > > Are you using any tweak values right now? If so, what values
        have
        > > you
        > > > entered?
        > > >
        > > > You can try setting them back to 1.0 for a day or two. It is
        > > > impossible to say what needs to be done if you have tweaks
        > entered
        > > > right now.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks.
        > > >
        > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "w4mod" <w4mod@>

        > > This
        > > > can
        > > value.

        > > different
        > > caused
        > > > by
        > > in

        > know
        > > > what
        > > any

      • w4mod
        Message 3 of 23 , May 14, 2006
          on the humidity I had 0.0900 from the last time,, on the temperature
          I do not remmber, I think it was 1.0800 something like that...

          I reset them,, so I am going to wait for tonight's report and see
          what shows up... then I can access the situation better,,, if its
          the sensor that went bad,,, then I will start saving and probably go
          with another weather station...

          miguel

          Message 4 of 23 , May 14, 2006
            Miguel,
            My station is 3 years old and still works the same as the day I got it.
            I would wait until tonights reports and before you make any tweaks get
            some feedback from WUHU.
            He has a lot of experience with the tweaks.
            The Tweaks can get confusing and it could be easy to put a check in a
            box it is not supposed to be in.
            I am sure WUHU will be able to determine if it is a problem with a
            tweak or if you have a bad sensor.
            Fo instance is you put a humidity or temperature tweak in and check
            the "origin" box you could get some very unexpected results.

            Just my 2 cents
            Message 5 of 23 , May 14, 2006
              Miguel,

              Looking at your WU data, I am guessing you had the 0.09 tweak on the
              temperature as your humidity readings seem to be Ok.

              If you want to increase the temperature readings by 9%, you would
              enter 1.09 in the tweak. To reduce the readings by 9% you would enter
              0.91 in the tweak.

              Let me know if you still have problems.

            • w4mod
              Message 6 of 23 , May 14, 2006
                Thanks, Wuhu!!
                I just put 1.09
                we will see what happens on tomorow's report...

                Miguel, w4mod

                wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                > values
                > > > have

                It
                > is

                > <w4mod@>

                > > problem.
                > same

                > > the
                > > often
                > > porch,
                > > > or

                > > not
                > > > either..

              • Rick
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 21, 2008
                  Can anyone tell me what port webcam pics are sent to WU on?
                • utahweatherbear
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 21, 2008
                    I'm sending mine to FTP port 21

                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 21, 2008
                      Thanks that answered my question.

                      Rick
                      KOHWAPAK1

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear"

                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 28 1:15 PM
                        My Weather station Heavy Weather 2310 has sTopped communicating with
                        the Computer. Its receiving data from the remote displays on the
                        console but will not update from the console to WUHU. Ive replaced
                        the serial to usb converted reloaded the driver for that, I've loaded
                        the latest WUHU again, still nothing? Any ideas??

                        Rick
                        KOHWAPAK1
                      • Rick
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 28 1:20 PM
                          log is showing....

                          Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Could not verify console clock.
                          Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history because the
                          PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                          Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Console history was not read completely. 0
                          records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were
                          uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to Hamweather

                          > My Weather station Heavy Weather 2310 has sTopped communicating with
                          > the Computer. Its receiving data from the remote displays on the
                          > console but will not update from the console to WUHU. Ive replaced
                          > the serial to usb converted reloaded the driver for that, I've loaded
                          > the latest WUHU again, still nothing? Any ideas??
                          >

                          > Rick
                          > KOHWAPAK1

                        • Rick
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 28 3:15 PM
                            I have NO FREAKING IDEA WHY..but as suddenly as it stopped working
                            around 2pm it started working at 6:10pm this is nuts!

                            Rick
                            KOHWAPAK1

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 28 4:17 PM
                              Rick, the log you posted stated thet the PC clock and the console
                              clock were not the same. Perhaps one of them autoupdated.
                              steve

                              wrote:

                              > I have NO FREAKING IDEA WHY..but as suddenly as it stopped working
                              > around 2pm it started working at 6:10pm this is nuts!
                              >
                              > Rick
                              > KOHWAPAK1
                              >

                              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > log is showing....
                              > >
                              > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Could not verify console clock.
                              > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history
                              because the
                              > > PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                              > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Console history was not read
                              completely. 0
                              > > records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were
                              > > uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to Hamweather
                              > >

                              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>
                              wrote:

                              > > > My Weather station Heavy Weather 2310 has sTopped
                              communicating with
                              > > > the Computer. Its receiving data from the remote displays on
                              the
                              > > > console but will not update from the console to WUHU. Ive
                              replaced
                              > > > the serial to usb converted reloaded the driver for that, I've
                              loaded
                              > > > the latest WUHU again, still nothing? Any ideas??
                              > > >

                              > > > Rick
                              > > > KOHWAPAK1

                            • Rick
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 28 4:52 PM
                                I reset the Console after Shutting it down removing the batteries and
                                so forth several times..Tried it on another computer had the same
                                errors. I'm thinking something is going bad in the console maybe a
                                diode or something I ordered a new console if it happens again I'll
                                replace it. This was very strange. Clocks were Exactly on the same
                                second so that error was just plain goofy.

                                Thanks Steve

                                Rick
                                KOHWAPAK1

                                <steve_03222@...> wrote:

                                > Rick, the log you posted stated thet the PC clock and the console
                                > clock were not the same. Perhaps one of them autoupdated.
                                > steve
                                >

                                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>
                                > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > I have NO FREAKING IDEA WHY..but as suddenly as it stopped working
                                > > around 2pm it started working at 6:10pm this is nuts!
                                > >
                                > > Rick
                                > > KOHWAPAK1
                                > >

                                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > log is showing....
                                > > >
                                > > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Could not verify console clock.
                                > > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Cannot retrieve console history
                                > because the
                                > > > PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync.
                                > > > Sat Feb 28 16:19:19 2009 > Console history was not read
                                > completely. 0
                                > > > records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were
                                > > > uploaded. 0 records were uploaded to Hamweather
                                > > >

                                > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>

                                > communicating with
                                > the
                                > replaced
                                > loaded

                              • va3xq
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 28 7:25 PM
                                  Probably the cord from the console to the computer. Mine just died one
                                  day, console continued to worked no problem.
                                  jeff

                                  > I reset the Console after Shutting it down removing the batteries and
                                  > so forth several times..Tried it on another computer had the same
                                  > errors. I'm thinking something is going bad in the console maybe a
                                  > diode or something I ordered a new console if it happens again I'll
                                  > replace it. This was very strange. Clocks were Exactly on the same
                                  > second so that error was just plain goofy.
                                  >
                                  > Thanks Steve
                                  >
                                  > Rick
                                  > KOHWAPAK1

                                  > <steve_03222@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Rick, the log you posted stated thet the PC clock and the console
                                  > > clock were not the same. Perhaps one of them autoupdated.
                                  > > steve
                                  > >

                                  > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>
                                  > > wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > I have NO FREAKING IDEA WHY..but as suddenly as it stopped working
                                  > > > around 2pm it started working at 6:10pm this is nuts!
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Rick
                                  > > > KOHWAPAK1

                                  > > because the
                                  > > completely. 0

                                  > > communicating with
                                  > > the
                                  > > replaced
                                  > > loaded

                                • Rick
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009
                                    I wondered about that..but can't find that cord on line anywhere sold
                                    separately?

                                    Rick
                                    KOHWAPAK1
                                    www.wapakweather.com

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009

                                      Rick, scroll to th ebottom of this page, see if this is the cord you are looking for.

                                      http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&sppp=100

                                      steve

                                      > I wondered about that..but can't find that cord on line anywhere sold
                                      > separately?
                                      >
                                      > Rick
                                      > KOHWAPAK1
                                      > www.wapakweather.com
                                      >
                                      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "va3xq" va3xq@ wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Probably the cord from the console to the computer. Mine just died one
                                      > > day, console continued to worked no problem.
                                      > > jeff
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@> wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I reset the Console after Shutting it down removing the batteries and
                                      > > > so forth several times..Tried it on another computer had the same
                                      > > > errors. I'm thinking something is going bad in the console maybe a
                                      > > > diode or something I ordered a new console if it happens again I'll
                                      > > > replace it. This was very strange. Clocks were Exactly on the same
                                      > > > second so that error was just plain goofy.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Thanks Steve
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Rick
                                      > > > KOHWAPAK1
                                      > > >

                                      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"

                                      > I've

                                    • Rick
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009
                                        Thanks Steve I ordered one, Just in case..but I also ordered a New
                                        Console Yesterday so I'll be well stocked. Silly thing has run
                                        flawlessly since it restarted last night I have no idea what the heck
                                        happened. Thanks again

                                        Rick
                                        KOHWAPAK1
                                        www.wapakweather.com