Re: Got problems sending your weather data to WU and CWOP? This may help you.

  • jjantti2
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
      > I believe I attempted to relocate the history.dat file and ran in
      > to the same problem you described (I assumed that changing the path
      > to history.dat would automatically change the path for currdat.lst
      > as well). As I recall, the currdat.lst file would only work in the
      > c:\heavyweather\ directory (the default).

      The directory change in HeavyWeather program only affects the
      history.dat file, but it keeps track of the currdat.lst file in the
      same directory as its executable. I other words: I have two concurrent
      places to get the currdat.lst; D:\Program Files\HeavyWeather and
      C:\HeavyWeather, but only the latter works in WUHU.