my program problems

  • kc8nzj
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      I am having trouble navgating the format here, so if this question has
      been asked.answered already, I am sorry. The problems I am having are
      as follows:

      #1 The guages window is not big enough to show all info, and there is
      no way to resize it or move any scroll bars.

      #2 I have the same problem with the log window

      #3 When I set up the program to run directly without heavy weather, I
      set it up to publish to the current file so I can also use heavy
      weather publisher. For some reason it puts the wrong time in. I am
      using wx station model # ws-2310-11stwc

      Any help is appreciated!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        To answer 1 and 2, you will need to set your screen resolution to at
        least 1024x768. 800x600 is not high enough.

        The time placed in the currdat.lst is GMT time (not local time).

        Maybe it should be local time.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kc8nzj" <kc8nzj@...>