Re: Strange Failures

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      Well, Looks like that was probably the cause.
      Guess I learned that all Failures to upload, possible corrupt data is
      not due to the Console. It can be caused by the computer itself.
      This is not an old computer either. 2.19Ghz and 896MB RAM
      Nothing great, just a basic machine.
      I use McAfee virus scan and it does seem to max out the CPU meter
      every so often when it is scanning.