Re: [wuhu_software_group] v198, Re: System Tray Icon

  • Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2006
      Wow!  Works like a charm!

       The problem happened with any program icon that was to the left of the WUHU icon. You've fixed it! I'm constantly amazed at how quickly youcan do modifications to the program. Thanks!!!

      ~ Deborah

      On 5/4/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      Deborah,

      I ran in to the same annoying problem myself. I had something on the
      tray that would pop up when I double clicked the WUHU icon. I removed
      that program and the problem had gone away. I thought it was an
      isolated incident so I ignored the problem.

      To correct the situation I have added the code as you suggested so
      that only a single click is required to restore the display.

      Thanks.

      Download Page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Kee"
      <debkee@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > This is probably trivial but I'm gonna ask anyway.  :-)
      >
      > When the WUHU program starts up, it automatically starts sending
      the data,
      > and it automatically minimizes to the system tray. Here's my
      dilemma:  when
      > I want to bring up the program, I have to double click on the icon
      to bring
      > it up. Single clicking doesn't do it. I don't mind double clicking
      (I may be
      > lazy, but not THAT lazy!) but when I do double click, it also
      brings up
      > whatever program icon was immediately to the left of the WUHU icon.
      >
      > Again, not a big deal really - just a little annoying. I mean, I
      love the
      > program so much I'd be happy to live with the issue if necessary.

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      WUHU Download page:
      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Personal weather station Weather stations

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2006
        WUHU,
        Just curious did you start at version 1?

        Just since I have been involved which is just a few Months the version
        has jumped over 50 different vesions.
        Amazing !!!!!
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2006
          Steve,

          The revisions started at v100, there have been 89 releases since.

          Most changes have been small, but there have been many changes (for the
          better I hope).

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2006
            May have found the problem, no errors since 21:40.
            I think I maxed out my computerwhile a Virus Scan was running. I
            usually do not use the computer much when it is running as it really
            eats up CPU usage. Tonight I was tracking some live flights that my
            son is traveling on, Had 5 or 6 windows open, Web Cam broadcasting and
            live Rapid Fire. I checked my CPU usage and it was at 100% until I
            shut down the virus scan.
            Hope that was it.