Re: System Tray Icon

    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2006
      Just my 2 cents.
      I very much like the fact that it starts automatically and minimizes
      to the system tray. Yes I have opened the program next to it, but if I
      am careful and put the cursor on the icon it only opens WUHU.
      One click would be fine if that was possible, but I hope nothing else
      changes in the way it opens automatically and minimizes.
      I am a "clicker" and would probably double click even if I only needed
      to click once.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2006
        Deborah,

        I ran in to the same annoying problem myself. I had something on the
        tray that would pop up when I double clicked the WUHU icon. I removed
        that program and the problem had gone away. I thought it was an
        isolated incident so I ignored the problem.

        To correct the situation I have added the code as you suggested so
        that only a single click is required to restore the display.

        Thanks.

        Download Page:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Kee"
        <debkee@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > This is probably trivial but I'm gonna ask anyway. :-)
        >
        > When the WUHU program starts up, it automatically starts sending
        the data,
        > and it automatically minimizes to the system tray. Here's my
        dilemma: when
        > I want to bring up the program, I have to double click on the icon
        to bring
        > it up. Single clicking doesn't do it. I don't mind double clicking
        (I may be
        > lazy, but not THAT lazy!) but when I do double click, it also
        brings up
        > whatever program icon was immediately to the left of the WUHU icon.
        >
        > Again, not a big deal really - just a little annoying. I mean, I
        love the
        > program so much I'd be happy to live with the issue if necessary.
      • Deborah Kee
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2006
          Wow!  Works like a charm!

           The problem happened with any program icon that was to the left of the WUHU icon. You've fixed it! I'm constantly amazed at how quickly youcan do modifications to the program. Thanks!!!

          ~ Deborah

          <debkee@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > This is probably trivial but I'm gonna ask anyway.  :-)
          >
          > When the WUHU program starts up, it automatically starts sending
          the data,
          > and it automatically minimizes to the system tray. Here's my
          dilemma:  when
          > I want to bring up the program, I have to double click on the icon
          to bring
          > it up. Single clicking doesn't do it. I don't mind double clicking
          (I may be
          > lazy, but not THAT lazy!) but when I do double click, it also
          brings up
          > whatever program icon was immediately to the left of the WUHU icon.
          >
          > Again, not a big deal really - just a little annoying. I mean, I
          love the
          > program so much I'd be happy to live with the issue if necessary.

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          WUHU Download page:
          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          Personal weather station Weather stations

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2006
            WUHU,
            Just curious did you start at version 1?

            Just since I have been involved which is just a few Months the version
            has jumped over 50 different vesions.
            Amazing !!!!!
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2006
              Steve,

              The revisions started at v100, there have been 89 releases since.

              Most changes have been small, but there have been many changes (for the
              better I hope).

              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2006
                May have found the problem, no errors since 21:40.
                I think I maxed out my computerwhile a Virus Scan was running. I
                usually do not use the computer much when it is running as it really
                eats up CPU usage. Tonight I was tracking some live flights that my
                son is traveling on, Had 5 or 6 windows open, Web Cam broadcasting and
                live Rapid Fire. I checked my CPU usage and it was at 100% until I
                shut down the virus scan.
                Hope that was it.