I am back online

  • w4mod
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Well, today I got my serial to usb adapter and its working super,, so
      i am back online...

      Miguel, w4mod
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        Miguel,
        Glad to hear that the adapter worked for you. I guess like WUHU
        stated, the brand does make a difference.

        Steve
      • w4mod
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          thanks Steve!!!

          Yes, it does all i did was pop the installation cd change the com
          port to 1 and presto it was working....

          Thanks everyone

          miguel, w4mod