Re: v197, reduced precision on weather data except for pressure and rainfall.

    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2006
      Steve,

      Because the console returns metric units, and is converted to decimal
      using conversion factors, this gives the impression that there is
      greater precision that there really is.

      If you look at the graph data samples (pick a sample on the graph), it
      shows 2 digits of precision (ie. 56.02) for outside temperature. If you
      click the 'Data' tab and view the data, it is listed as 56.0.

      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2006
        Ok, the old conversion factor. Ok thanks for the explaination, I knew
        it had to be something simple that I was missing.

        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2006
          V197 Up and running fine.

          Miss that digit:<

          Just kidding