Possible answer to 2 digit dilemma

  • vize84
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      With the old version of wuhu when using °F I always had the second
      digit equal to 0 such as 65.70 or 83.20...while using °C (that's what
      I normally use since in Europe °C is a standard) also the second digit
      was different from 0...The possible expanation is that the conversion
      from F to C makes it happen...can anyone confirm this?