Re: WUHU Updates requested information

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Steve, it appears to be some issue between your serial port and
      console. That is just a guess as no one else has reported
      their 'Update' numbers when using direct serial.

      Short of using another computer or serial port, I am not sure what
      can be done.

      My updates indicate a constant 97% success rate.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Actually when my son gets back from college I should be able to set it
        up on his and see what I get.