WUHU Updates requested information

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      WUHU,
      updates for last couple of days: 4304/6638
      I think that is an all time low.
      Only one missed WU upload and no missed CWOP
      2 missed AWEKAS uploads, received error message.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Steve, it appears to be some issue between your serial port and
        console. That is just a guess as no one else has reported
        their 'Update' numbers when using direct serial.

        Short of using another computer or serial port, I am not sure what
        can be done.

        My updates indicate a constant 97% success rate.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          Actually when my son gets back from college I should be able to set it
          up on his and see what I get.