Re: WU Upload failures - John

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 27 2:19 PM
      John,
      Not sure what is going on, but I just got home from work and have many
      WU upload failures throught the day.
      The last one received was at 15:46:40
      I did not pist the log with the failures, but if it would help you I
      will.

      Hope this helps

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 28 2:17 PM
        John,
        No WU upload failures today !!!!!!!

        Steve
      • John Celenza
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 28 5:00 PM
          I've learned a lot about optimizing web server code in the last 2 days.  It's paying off :-)

          On 4/28/06, steve_03222 < steve_03222@...> wrote:
          John,
          No WU upload failures today !!!!!!!

          Steve

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          WUHU Download page:
          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

          Personal weather station Weather stations

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          John Celenza
          Director of Weather Technology
          Phone (415) 543-5022 x105