RE: [wuhu_software_group] WU Upload failures

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 27 7:59 AM

      John, these are the upload failures since I installed v.195 this morning.  Just so you are aware.

      Thu Apr 27 07:13:25 2006 > Alarm Pressure Rising has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 07:46:09 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 07:46:09 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 07:46:28 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Thu Apr 27 09:26:01 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 09:26:01 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 09:26:32 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Thu Apr 27 09:50:55 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 09:50:55 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 09:51:28 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:20:52 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 10:20:52 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:21:29 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:46:13 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 10:46:13 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:46:29 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:49:58 2006 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      Thu Apr 27 10:49:58 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been activated.

      Thu Apr 27 10:50:58 2006 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      Jeff L.

      The Wilton Weather Guy

      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 27 2:19 PM
        John,
        Not sure what is going on, but I just got home from work and have many
        WU upload failures throught the day.
        The last one received was at 15:46:40
        I did not pist the log with the failures, but if it would help you I
        will.

        Hope this helps

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 28 2:17 PM
          John,
          No WU upload failures today !!!!!!!

          Steve
        • John Celenza
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 28 5:00 PM
            I've learned a lot about optimizing web server code in the last 2 days.  It's paying off :-)

            On 4/28/06, steve_03222 < steve_03222@...> wrote:
            John,
            No WU upload failures today !!!!!!!

            Steve

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            WUHU Download page:
            http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

            Personal weather station Weather stations