Re: Strange PCPN occurrence

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2006
      Not sure what it is, but it's generated by Heavyweather Pro, not
      WUHU. It's a rainfall column right next to absolute rainfall, and
      instead of continously adding up the numbers, it resets to zero
      after every report from the console. It would look something like
      this (cols every minute):

      abs. rel.

      0.28 0.00
      0.30 0.02