Re: Thanks Juhu

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 10:05 PM
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ron W" <jeffrondee@...>
      wrote:

      > I suppose interference of some sort would be the most logical
      > explanation at this time, maybe?

      Interference is one thing, synchronization loss is another. My WS-3600
      is wired to the Thermo/Hygro sensor too and no matter what the manual
      says about the automatic switching to wireless mode when wired
      connection fails, it has never happened to me.

      Now I'm talking about loss of synchronization between the console and
      the sensor. When this happens, all measurements show --- as their
      values. Yanking the cables around won't do any good either and I'm
      forced to do a "Relearn Tx" from the console before values come back.

      What causes the synchronization loss is unknown. It doesn't happen in
      a timely fashion at all and usually hits you when you're unaware
      anything has happened. I have given a thought or two to it and have
      come to a distant but somewhat logical conclusion that it may have
      something to do with the communication method to the console and PC.

      But don't take my word for it. ;)

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      AWEKAS: Helsinki, Kannelmäki