Dumb question

  • Ron W
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 4:14 AM
      I guess that one question above was rather dumb. How could I ever
      restore something that isn't there. "Duuuuuuuuuuuuh"

      Ron
    • rhjelf
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
        Have been running WUHU for long time, however doing update of all computer software. How can I tell what version I am running and if I need to update?
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
          If it is working for you, and you are not using advanced features, then you can stay at the version you are at.

          The UK met office server uploads were enabled in a later version. If you are in the UK you might be interested in that feature.

          There is an about box, click the upper left little square on the main screen.

          The version is also posted in your log. Hit the log button on the main screen.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "rhjelf" <rhjelf@...> wrote:

          > Have been running WUHU for long time, however doing update of all computer software. How can I tell what version I am running and if I need to update?

        • Chris Vickroy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
            If your system is doing well, you don’t need to update the software.  There have been a lot of tweaks and fixes lately, but if you are satisfied with performance based on your setup, there’s no need.

            Have been running WUHU for long time, however doing update of all computer software. How can I tell what version I am running and if I need to update?

          • John Liss
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
              See

              On Jun 8, 2013, at 7:45 AM, "rhjelf" <rhjelf@...> wrote:

              Have been running WUHU for long time, however doing update of all computer software. How can I tell  what version I am running and if I need to update?

              WUHU Download page:

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 wuhu_software_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
                 wuhu_software_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • alrjr2001
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 9, 2013
                There are no "dumb" questions & remember if it aint broke dont fix it:-)

                Arnold In The Smokies
                DW1121