Re: Back On-line

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
      Mark,

      Did you figure out the problem with HW Pro? What exactly happened?
      You just tried to open the history file generated by WUHU within the
      Pro?

      I know you cannot attempt to open a WS23XX history file in Pro, it
      crashes and burns.

      I would be interested to know if there is a problem.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Mark Kelley
      <markhkelley@...> wrote:

      > Well, After 2 harrowing days of panic and dispair, I got my
      station back to broadcasting. I did something really wrong when I
      tried to do the grab the data via HW36XX Pro.. and it killed
      everything... it locked up the weather station console, it froze up
      WUHU, and even denied access to the console through HWBeta....
      Sheesh.. what a freakin mess!!.. I got her back broadcasting now...
      but I'll be watching it closely for a bit...