Re: History.dat files

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2006
      That was an interesting comment about the virtual memory. It just so
      happens that a couple of days ago I got a message that the computer
      was going to increase the size of my virtual memory. It said
      something about some programs that were running may have an problem
      while it was increasing the size. Just so happened to be a day when
      I was "multi-tasking" so to speak. I think it was the day I was
      working on some problems with my webcam.
      Now I am curious about this virtual memory, my computer seems to be
      working fine.