From Phillip Gladstone ref: QC Chart Problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      Something terrible happened yesterday evening. If you look at
      today's
      charts, you see that they cover two days rather than just one. I
      have
      *never* seen this failure mode before. Also, some piece of the code
      that
      gets data from MADIS is reporting that the data it is getting is not
      for
      the right day. This is also worrying.

      For the 19-APR, I only got analysis data up to 2000 UTC. For the 20-
      APR,
      I got no analysis data.

      I hope that things will spring back to life tomorrow (Friday). I
      have
      restricted connectivity at the moment which makes it difficult to
      debug
      problems.

      Philip