Re: Problems installing 1.32_32 on XP

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      If you computer is a bit slow, you may have to wait as it expands the
      cabinet file. Give it a few seconds to see if it comes up.

      I can upload a 16-bit setup.exe version. Others were having problems
      with it.

      Let me know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ilducatista"
      <niclas@f...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I've just bought a La Crosse 2315-AL and came across this page that
      > seems promising regarding software for uploading statistics on the
      > web. However, when I try installing the latest WUHU, I get nowhere.
      > unzip the package and doubleclick on the install.exe and nothing
      > happens. I Ctrl-Alt-Dele to have a look at the processes running and
      > the install.exe is there, but no installation seems to be running.
      >
      > also, why is there a setup.ins? My Win XP tells me that's an
      Internet
      > Settings file...
      >
      > So, what to do to be able to install WuHu?
      >
      > Best regards
      > Niclas

    • ilducatista
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2005
        <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:

        > If you computer is a bit slow, you may have to wait as it expands the
        > cabinet file. Give it a few seconds to see if it comes up.

        Unfortunatly no, the computer's not slow. It's a brand spanking new
        3.0GHz Pentium BTX-chassis Dell. The same thing happened when trying
        to install the package on my work computer, a HP 6000 laptop (1.4Ghz
        Centrino) which isn't a slouch either.

        Best
        Niclas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2005
          Go to the download page and download this 16 bit setup version.

          WUHU132_16.zip - 16 bit setup for WUHU v132.

          Thanks.