Problems installing 1.32_32 on XP

  • ilducatista
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi,

      I've just bought a La Crosse 2315-AL and came across this page that
      seems promising regarding software for uploading statistics on the
      web. However, when I try installing the latest WUHU, I get nowhere. I
      unzip the package and doubleclick on the install.exe and nothing
      happens. I Ctrl-Alt-Dele to have a look at the processes running and
      the install.exe is there, but no installation seems to be running.

      also, why is there a setup.ins? My Win XP tells me that's an Internet
      Settings file...

      So, what to do to be able to install WuHu?

      Best regards
      Niclas
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
        If you computer is a bit slow, you may have to wait as it expands the
        cabinet file. Give it a few seconds to see if it comes up.

        I can upload a 16-bit setup.exe version. Others were having problems
        with it.

        Let me know.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ilducatista"
        <niclas@f...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I've just bought a La Crosse 2315-AL and came across this page that
        > seems promising regarding software for uploading statistics on the
        > web. However, when I try installing the latest WUHU, I get nowhere.
        > unzip the package and doubleclick on the install.exe and nothing
        > happens. I Ctrl-Alt-Dele to have a look at the processes running and
        > the install.exe is there, but no installation seems to be running.
        >
        > also, why is there a setup.ins? My Win XP tells me that's an
        Internet
        > Settings file...
        >
        > So, what to do to be able to install WuHu?
        >
        > Best regards
        > Niclas

      • ilducatista
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2005
          <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:

          > If you computer is a bit slow, you may have to wait as it expands the
          > cabinet file. Give it a few seconds to see if it comes up.

          Unfortunatly no, the computer's not slow. It's a brand spanking new
          3.0GHz Pentium BTX-chassis Dell. The same thing happened when trying
          to install the package on my work computer, a HP 6000 laptop (1.4Ghz
          Centrino) which isn't a slouch either.

          Best
          Niclas
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2005
            Go to the download page and download this 16 bit setup version.

            WUHU132_16.zip - 16 bit setup for WUHU v132.

            Thanks.