Re: Please help!

  • Miguel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hello, Carl!!

      Here is my suggestion... first write down your settings... after
      that un-install wuhu completely,,, then re-install the program and
      put your settings back in again and give it a try, most of the time
      some file or files go corrupt .

      Give that a try..

      Miguel,

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Carl Michael Halasz
      <kraziecarl2@y...> wrote:

      > For some unknown reason, a problem that literally developed
      overnight....my wuhu software quit sending info to
      weatherunderground. The problem is so bad that me or anybody on my
      network is unable to access ANY weatherunderground web page. I will
      note that it sending info to CWOP without any problems, but if i try
      to access anything from weatherunderground i get the "Page cannot be
      displayed" ANY SUGGESTIONS????