Please help!

  • Carl Michael Halasz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
      For some unknown reason, a problem that literally developed overnight....my wuhu software quit sending info to weatherunderground. The problem is so bad that me or anybody on my network is unable to access ANY weatherunderground web page. I will note that it sending info to CWOP without any problems, but if i try to access anything from weatherunderground i get the "Page cannot be displayed" ANY SUGGESTIONS????

      Please email Carl @

      Thanks!

      Yahoo! for Good
    • Alan Steremberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Hi,

        Level3 and Cogent split their networks yesterday, so we are having
        trouble getting to some networks.. We are working on resolving this
        issue.

        We have an order in for a new network provider, but this may take a
        few days, to a few weeks. Hopefully cogent and level3 will stop their
        feud before then.

        Thank you,
        Alan

        --
        Alan Steremberg
        Weather Underground
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
          Hello, Carl!!

          Here is my suggestion... first write down your settings... after
          that un-install wuhu completely,,, then re-install the program and
          put your settings back in again and give it a try, most of the time
          some file or files go corrupt .

          Give that a try..

          Miguel,

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Carl Michael Halasz