WUHU not uploading to WU

  • thomas_wright75
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2014

      • New machine.
      • Windows 8.1
      • LaCrosse WS-2813U
      • Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 - Shows that it is receiving data and has history.
      • WUHU216_32_221 Installed - Able to see history, but it not reporting anything on Current Conditions and HIstory Stats
      I have had this working like a champ on the old computer.  I believe I used to see the four windows being populate with data.

      Not sure what I am missing on why it is not seeing live data in WUHU and nothing is getting reported.

      Any troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    • Han Brouwer-Keij
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2014
        Show some screens.
        Look first here:
        http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/the-wuhu-software-manual/

        On 30-7-2014 9:24, thomas_wright75@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

        • New machine.
        • Windows 8.1
        • LaCrosse WS-2813U
        • Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 - Shows that it is receiving data and has history.
        • WUHU216_32_221 Installed - Able to see history, but it not reporting anything on Current Conditions and HIstory Stats
        I have had this working like a champ on t he old computer.  I believe I used to see the four windows being populate with data.

        Not sure what I am missing on why it is not seeing live data in WUHU and nothing is getting reported.

        Any troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated.

        Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
        Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7949 - datum van uitgifte: 07/30/14

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2014
          Because it is a 28xx you have to use file monitoring mode and HW Pro must remain running.

          In the WUHU Setup, verify that you are pointing to the correct currdat.LST file.

          Verify using Windows explorer that this file is being updated by HW Pro by checking the modified time on the file.