WUHU Windows 8.x

  • sjbkaplan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2014
      Hi,
      WUHU works well with Windows 7.  I have a new computer though with Windows 8 and I cannot get WUHU working on it.  Has anyone else tried it with Windows 8 and got it working?

      Thanks
      Brian Kaplan

    • Bob Tyszka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2014
        Brian;

            I got my netbook updated to Win 8 from XP a couple of months ago.  I had trouble getting Wonderful WUHU to work with it.  It was suggested to download the latest version of WUHU and reinstall.  Working great ever since.

        Bob Tyszka
        California City, CA

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2014
          Hi Bob,

          I tried a fresh download and it installed in Windows 8.1.  Thank you very much for your comment and information.

          Brian
          Decatur, GA