Webpage Views

  • plasmaboy04
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
      Suddenly there seems to be a lot of people visiting my page.  Some days it has over 500 views.  Is there any way to tell where they are coming from?

    • Han Brouwer-Keij
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
        You can collect the IP adresses with a PHP script. Example:
        http://en.kioskea.net/faq/3328-save-the-ip-addresses-of-visitors-to-your-site

        On 7-6-2014 10:20, plasmaboy04@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

        Suddenly there seems to be a lot of people visiting my page.  Some days it has over 500 views.  Is there any way to tell where they are coming from?

        Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
        Versie: 2014.0.4592 / Virusdatabase: 3955/7636 - datum van uitgifte: 06/07/14

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
          I don't think I have access to the actual webpage script to modify it.
        • Rich Allen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
            What web page are you talking about?  This list is for support of the WUHU application, it isn't affiliated with any of the weather sites that WUHU uploads to.

            Rich Allen

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
              I can see all visitors of my site with a tool of my provider and I pay only € 18 a year.
              Perhaps you have no site ???

              On 7-6-2014 17:50, plasmaboy04@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

              I don't think I have access to the actual webpage script to modify it.

              Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
              Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
              Versie: 2014.0.4592 / Virusdatabase: 3955/7638 - datum van uitgifte: 06/07/14

              Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
              Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
              Versie: 2014.0.4592 / Virusdatabase: 3955/7638 - datum van uitgifte: 06/07/14

            • Don Lafferty

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
                  Depend on if you can get to the webserver logs or if the provider has some sort of use age logs.

                  You can run google analytics or something like pwiki.  But both of those won't help w what has already happened.

                  On Jun 7, 2014, at 2:20 AM, "plasmaboy04@... [wuhu_software_group]" <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Suddenly there seems to be a lot of people visiting my page.  Some days it has over 500 views.  Is there any way to tell where they are coming from?

                • Larry Myers

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 7, 2014
                      I was talking about the Wunderground website. Sorry, I guess I didn't realize this wasn't for wunderground.

                      Pete