Webcam software

  • cuttysark1954
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 6:25 PM

      I have a remote weather station that I have a wireless webcam I want to use to send an image to Weather Underground. I'm looking for software that will run on this remote XP machine that can take a image of a streaming webcam, capture it and file it and also FTP that image to Weather Underground or I could use command script to do the FTP.

    • Joel Rosenzweig
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 10:42 AM
        I am using YAWCAM for that and it is working great.  Check it out.  http://www.yawcam.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4 4:14 PM
          For some reason it doesn't see my IP camera.