WUHU Uploader

  • doodledad0214
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2014

      I have been using WUHU for years now on the same PC with a Vantage Vue with no issues. My PC died an ugly death and I had to switch to another PC. I cannot seem to find WUHU to download onto the new PC. I have a printer set-up, have installed Weatherlink w/ no problems. Clearly I am missing something that has changed in the last 3 or 4 years I was using the old PC. Advice or help?

      Thanks so much

      Alan Myers

    • Larry Myers
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2014
        Good morning. Are you referring to this software? http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/ the download is not very far down the page...hope that helps.

        Have a great day,
        Larry Myers

        On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:16 AM, doodledad0214@... [wuhu_software_group] <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I have been using WUHU for years now on the same PC with a Vantage Vue with no issues. My PC died an ugly death and I had to switch to another PC. I cannot seem to find WUHU to download onto the new PC. I have a printer set-up, have installed Weatherlink w/ no problems. Clearly I am missing something that has changed in the last 3 or 4 years I was using the old PC. Advice or help?

        Thanks so much

        Alan Myers

      • Alan Myers

          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2014
            WUHU Software - CW3313

          • alrjr2001
            Message 5 of 5 , May 22, 2014
              Maybe this link should be in the "files" section of the group page since they changed groups layout one would have to stumble upon the "about" page to see the description of WUHU, the group and software along with how to acquire the program. Maybe the about page could also be duplicated under "files" with a "downloads" label or some such.

              Arnold In The Smokies
              DW1121