WS-3610 Thermo Hygro unit

  • plasmaboy04
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2014

      My TX13U stopped giving me temperature data. I want to replace the temperature / humidity sensor. Does anyone know the part number?

    • Han Brouwer-Keij
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2014
        http://store.lacrossetechnology.com/tx13u

        Han

        On 13-5-2014 23:40, plasmaboy04@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

        My TX13U stopped giving me temperature data. I want to replace the temperature / humidity sensor. Does anyone know the part number?

        Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
        Versie: 2014.0.4577 / Virusdatabase: 3950/7487 - datum van uitgifte: 05/13/14

        Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
        Versie: 2014.0.4577 / Virusdatabase: 3950/7491 - datum van uitgifte: 05/13/14

      • plasmaboy04
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2014
          Ah, maybe I should have clarified a bit more. I need the actual sensor that is soldered to the circuit board inside. I don't want to replace the entire unit.
        • Han Brouwer-Keij
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2014

            Ah, maybe I should have clarified a bit more. I need the actual sensor that is soldered to the circuit board inside. I don't want to replace the entire unit.

            Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
            Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
            Versie: 2014.0.4577 / Virusdatabase: 3950/7499 - datum van uitgifte: 05/15/14

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2014
              Thanks,

              I order the part on ebay and hopefully this will fix my problem.
            • Larry Hines
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2014
                Just replaced my thermo hygro sensor and it fixed my problem, Larry

                Message 7 of 7 , May 24, 2014
                  The problem is not always what it looks to be. I saw yesterday on my
                  display that the battery from the rainmeter was low and there was no
                  raindata send. I replaced the batteries but the new ones were also low.
                  I took out all the batteries from the thermohygrometer and the console.
                  placed them back and start again. It works all perfectly. I use a La
                  Crosse WS-2800-1-IT.

                  -----
                  Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
                  Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
                  Versie: 2014.0.4592 / Virusdatabase: 3950/7552 - datum van uitgifte: 05/23/14