WeatherBug Backyard Cloud Migration Update

  • mallardnathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2014
      Our cloud migration was supposed to be resolved today, but I haven't gotten an all clear yet saying the issue was resolved. So Backyard Stations may still not be appearing at WeatherBug.com until I receive the all clear. We are working on this to get the cloud migration finalized ASAP. Just having to iron out a few kinks with the transition. Thanks for hanging in there and for your patience. It'll be well worth the transition efforts we've put into it.