WUHU will not hold ID and Password

  • Don Abel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2014
      I have set up my La Crosse WS 2814 using Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 and WUHU. I have entered my id and password in WUHU setup and sometimes it will work for 1-2 minutes and the the log shows "invalidpasswordid"

      If I change my password in Weather Underground and re-do setup it will work for a brief period of time and the I will get the invalid password in the log and there is no communication.

      What am I doing wrong. I can not find a specific reference to this issue.

      Thanks.

      Don
    • thedabels
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2014

        As an update, I tried to set up as an administrator with the same results.

      • Han Brouwer-Keij
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2014
          Do you have an account at the weatherstation(s) you are trying to send to?

          Han

          On 22-1-2014 3:41, Don Abel wrote:

          I have set up my La Crosse WS 2814 using Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 and WUHU. I have entered my id and password in WUHU setup and sometimes it will work for 1-2 minutes and the the log shows "invalidpasswordid"

          If I change my password in Weather Underground and re-do setup it will work for a brief period of time and the I will get the invalid password in the log and there is no communication.

          What am I doing wrong. I can not find a specific reference to this issue.

          Thanks.

          Don

          Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
          Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
          Versie: 2014.0.4259 / Virusdatabase: 3681/7022 - datum van uitgifte: 01/21/14

          Message 5 of 7 , Jan 22, 2014
            Remember: ID and password are case sensitive.

            Han

            On 22-1-2014 8:23, Han Brouwer-Keij wrote:

[...]

            Versie: 2014.0.4259 / Virusdatabase: 3681/7023 - datum van uitgifte: 01/21/14

            Message 6 of 7 , Jan 22, 2014

              Try running WUHU as an admin rather that setting it up as an admin.

              The process probably does not have permission to write to a folder under the Programs folders, including the folder that it was installed to.

              I am not an expert but I suspect that is what is happening.

              To verify, save user name and password, start, then go look at the modified date and time of the WUHU Configuration.ini file that is in the WUHU program folder.

            • Don Abel