LaCrosse WS-2810-2 station id & pw not saved in ini

  • Meredith Davison
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2014
      Hello. I am new to the group and WUHU. I have it communication to Weather Underground properly, but if I shut down my PC and restart, the configuration is lost, and I have to re-enter the station ID and password in the Setup file….it is never saved in the .ini for some reason. How may I include this in the .ini file so I will not have to re-enter this information? I do not see a section at the bottom of the file for Weather Underground. Thank you for your help.
    • radiosyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2014
        Hi,
         I suspect that you have to be an administrator for the ini-file to be updated.
        So, if you use Win7, right click on the Wuhu exe-file and choose Run as administrator.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2014

          This sounds like a permissions issue where WUHU does not have permission to write the INI file because it is in the programs folder.

          Is this Windows 7, 8?