Upload historical data?

  • bobzajko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2014
      I just joined Weather Underground, using a WS-2813 station.  The software is reading my currdata.lst file and feeding live data, but is there a way to upload all the previously-recorded data in history.dat up to Weather Underground?  I have a few months recorded before I joined WU.  Thanks!
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2014
        I do not believe that you can do that.
        Steve