WS-2811 sync to WU?

  • sutt86
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
      I am having trouble syncing data to Weather Underground via my LaCrosse WS-2811 weather station.  I am able to receive data via the console to the PC, but not sure how to upload it to WU?  Any Help??

      Thanks,
      Chris
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
        Have you downloaded and installed WUHU?
        If so, are you getting error messages?
        Have you seen the online manual locatated here; http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/
        The group will need more information to be able to assist you.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <sutt86@...> wrote:

        > I am having trouble syncing data to Weather Underground via my LaCrosse WS-2811 weather station. I am able to receive data via the console to the PC, but not sure how to upload it to WU? Any Help??
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Chris

      • sutt86
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
          I have finally got WUHU to download (had to download in Safe Mode).  But, how do I keep my connection from dropping from the console to the PC?  I would like to not have to Re-sync periodically.  Seems I have to Re-sync when computer sleeps???
          Chris
        • Don Lafferty
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
            If you're using WUHU to send data to Wunderground then I don't believe you want the computer to ever sleep.