For Don ref NOAA Report Maker

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2014
      Don,
      I had a low temp of 0.0 F one day in December and it shows up blank.
      0.9 is OK and negatives are OK.
      Thanks, Steve
    • Don Lafferty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
        Thanks for the info.

        Fyi and for the group my ex-wife passed away yesterday and our daughter discovered her.  I am flying to Wisconsin on Friday to be with her for her mother's service.  Kinda glad I didn't need to go earlier as the weather is brutal for the next few days.

        In light of this I won't do doing anything on the report maker for at least a few weeks but I do plan to add the Yearly report.

        Don

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
          Sorry for the loss Don.

          > Thanks for the info.
          >
          > Fyi and for the group my ex-wife passed away yesterday and our daughter
          > discovered her. I am flying to Wisconsin on Friday to be with her for her
          > mother's service. Kinda glad I didn't need to go earlier as the weather is
          > brutal for the next few days.
          >
          > In light of this I won't do doing anything on the report maker for at least
          > a few weeks but I do plan to add the Yearly report.
          >
          > Don
          >

          > On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 5:31 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Don,
          > > I had a low temp of 0.0 F one day in December and it shows up blank.
          > > 0.9 is OK and negatives are OK.
          > > Thanks, Steve
          > >

          > --
          > making something that doesn't suck.