Back on-line!

  • Chris Mattingly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2013
      I finally received my Davis Vue yesterday! Had it all set up and
      mounted outside (via a PVC pipe attached to a wooden privacy fence -
      will come up with something better soon, I hope) in about 30 minutes.

      Got the datalogger attached, WeatherLink installed, USB to Serial
      executed and WUHU reading from the station in about another 15 minutes.

      This was so easy and painless compared to setting up the LaCrosse a few
      years ago.

      Glad to be back in business, so to speak. :)

      -Chris