Yahoo Groups

  • gw33340
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
      It's been a while since I've been to the group yahoo page.  Wow!  Did they ever screw it up!  I can't find anything now.  Where do I tell someone to look to download the software?
    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2013
        This points to the download page: WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

          Yes, it is quite ugly and resembles a spammer site.

          It is visible on the main page of the group:

          Group Website