Wunderground warning

  • Han Brouwer-Keij
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2013
      I got this warning from Wunderground on the Wunderground site:

      Date/Time Error: Because we are consistently receiving data from this station that is either too old or too new, we think that the time and/or date is set incorrectly in either your weather station software or operating system. Please check these settings and adjust them if necessary.
      Error Last Occured: 2 days ago

      Do I have to set the time and dat in WUHU and where? My PC has the localtime GM + 2 hrs.

      Han

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4158 / Virusdatabase: 3629/6852 - datum van uitgifte: 11/20/13

    • Don Lafferty