NETBOOK

  • Chris Vickroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2013
      All:

      I just received an ad for the way I serve wuhu.  This has worked very well for me over the last 4 years (or so) and this is as good of a deal as I have seen for a while.  Low energy requirements.  I also use it to serve skype to my phone system.

      Standard disclaimer – I have nothing to gain by this and am not affiliated with the sellers.

      Chris