Re: Old errors, how to remove?

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
      There is a box that says something like "acknowledge Errors" If you find that and click on it the errors will go away. I think you can also get to it by clicking on your ID on the top of the page, it might bw colored red , mine was when I had the error. Sorry I can not be more specific as it was a while ago that I had the error .
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me how to make this stuff not appear from my History page?
      > It can not be seen by anyone but me, I tried to clear it, but it is still
      > there !!! Weather History for KTNGALLA2
      > Foxfire 2 Subdivision, Gallatin, TN — Current
      > Conditions<http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=36.373%2C-86.458&sp=KTNGALLA2
      > Edit
      > Station Status <javascript:void(0);>
      > Station Status: This station had errors 38 days ago and have been corrected.
      > *Date/Time Error:* Because we are consistently receiving data from this
      > station that is either too old or too new, we think that the time and/or
      > date is set incorrectly in either your weather station software or
      > operating system. Please check these settings and adjust them if necessary.
      > *Error Last Occured:* 46 days ago
      > *Daylight Saving Time Error:* We think your timezone or daylight savings
      > time toggle is set incorrectly in your weather station software or
      > operating system. If you are running an older operating system (Windows 98,
      > Windows ME, etc.) you should check the support services of your operating
      > system manufacturer to make sure you have the most current Daylight Saving
      > Time files for your computer.
      > *Error Last Occured:* 46 days ago
      >
      > Read more at
      > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2#USg6pAw4mLZ0ibvO.99
      >
      > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
        I tried clicking on the ack box, it did nothing.  My name turned red and is still red, and thus it will stay till I figure out a valid fix.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
          I followed something back and think I finally solved it !!!  Thank you !!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
            Glad you figured it out.
            Steve

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

            > I followed something back and think I finally solved it !!! Thank you !!!
            >

            > On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...>wrote:
            >
            > > I tried clicking on the ack box, it did nothing. My name turned red and
            > > is still red, and thus it will stay till I figure out a valid fix.
            > >

            > > On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> There is a box that says something like "acknowledge Errors" If you find
            > >> that and click on it the errors will go away. I think you can also get to
            > >> it by clicking on your ID on the top of the page, it might bw colored red ,
            > >> mine was when I had the error. Sorry I can not be more specific as it was a
            > >> while ago that I had the error .
            > >> Steve
            > >>
            > >> --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@>

            > >> page?