Old errors, how to remove?

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013

      Can anyone tell me how to make this stuff not appear from my History page?  It can not be seen by anyone but me, I tried to clear it, but it is still there !!!

      Weather History for KTNGALLA2

      Foxfire 2 Subdivision, Gallatin, TN — Current ConditionsEdit Station Status
      Station Status: This station had errors 38 days ago and have been corrected.
      Date/Time Error: Because we are consistently receiving data from this station that is either too old or too new, we think that the time and/or date is set incorrectly in either your weather station software or operating system. Please check these settings and adjust them if necessary.
      Error Last Occured: 46 days ago
      Daylight Saving Time Error: We think your timezone or daylight savings time toggle is set incorrectly in your weather station software or operating system. If you are running an older operating system (Windows 98, Windows ME, etc.) you should check the support services of your operating system manufacturer to make sure you have the most current Daylight Saving Time files for your computer.
      Error Last Occured: 46 days ago

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
        There is a box that says something like "acknowledge Errors" If you find that and click on it the errors will go away. I think you can also get to it by clicking on your ID on the top of the page, it might bw colored red , mine was when I had the error. Sorry I can not be more specific as it was a while ago that I had the error .
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me how to make this stuff not appear from my History page?
        > It can not be seen by anyone but me, I tried to clear it, but it is still
        > there !!! Weather History for KTNGALLA2
        > Foxfire 2 Subdivision, Gallatin, TN — Current
        > Conditions<http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=36.373%2C-86.458&sp=KTNGALLA2
        > Edit
        > Station Status <javascript:void(0);>
        > Station Status: This station had errors 38 days ago and have been corrected.
        > *Date/Time Error:* Because we are consistently receiving data from this
        > station that is either too old or too new, we think that the time and/or
        > date is set incorrectly in either your weather station software or
        > operating system. Please check these settings and adjust them if necessary.
        > *Error Last Occured:* 46 days ago
        > *Daylight Saving Time Error:* We think your timezone or daylight savings
        > time toggle is set incorrectly in your weather station software or
        > operating system. If you are running an older operating system (Windows 98,
        > Windows ME, etc.) you should check the support services of your operating
        > system manufacturer to make sure you have the most current Daylight Saving
        > Time files for your computer.
        > *Error Last Occured:* 46 days ago
        >
        > Read more at
        > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2#USg6pAw4mLZ0ibvO.99
        >
        > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      • Jaye Ellen Burke
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
          I tried clicking on the ack box, it did nothing.  My name turned red and is still red, and thus it will stay till I figure out a valid fix.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
            I followed something back and think I finally solved it !!!  Thank you !!!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2013
              Glad you figured it out.
              Steve

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

              > I followed something back and think I finally solved it !!! Thank you !!!
              >

              > On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...>wrote:
              >
              > > I tried clicking on the ack box, it did nothing. My name turned red and
              > > is still red, and thus it will stay till I figure out a valid fix.
              > >

              > > On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> **
              > >>

              > >> There is a box that says something like "acknowledge Errors" If you find
              > >> that and click on it the errors will go away. I think you can also get to
              > >> it by clicking on your ID on the top of the page, it might bw colored red ,
              > >> mine was when I had the error. Sorry I can not be more specific as it was a
              > >> while ago that I had the error .
              > >> Steve
              > >>
              > >> --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@>

              > >> page?