WUHU reporting updates, but not showing on sites.

  • mills6768
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 1:42 PM
      Hi,

      A slightly odd one, but I've setup WUHU on a new Win 7 PC this last weekend and it looked ok, except that it does updates to weather underground and AWEKAS for a few hours then the PWS pages on these sites stop updating. However, the WUHU log says it's still uploading to these sites and getting acknowledgements back. A reboot cures it again for a while, but I'm at a loss as to what is wrong. No Win 7 errors that I can see either.

      Any thoughts anybody?
      Cheers