Reseting Water Year

  • nwschi80
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Hello, as Oct 1 approaches, I was wondering how do I reset my water year so WUHU resets precipitation to 0.00"? Is there a place in WUHU to do this or must I do this to my Davis Envoy? If I have to do it to my Davis Envoy, I am guessing its in the weatherlink software somewhere?

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013

        I have never used an Envoy so I am not sure if this works or not.

        There is a button on the main screen, at the left of the rain total column in the statistics area.

        Try hitting that to reset the rain total.

        It works on a Davis VP2 and may work with the Envoy as well.