RE: Question with regard to WUHU and VVP (Virtual VP)

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013

      Steve has not updated any of his programs for over a year and it appears that he may not intend to do so in the near future.   he has this notice on his web site.

      Important Note: The current version of VirtualVP is not compatible with the latest version of Davis' VantagePro software because of changes made in the Davis software. It will require changes to the VirtualVP code to regain full compatibility. Because of this issue, and the problems and confusion it can cause, I'm temporarily suspending paid registration of VirtualVP. Until a new version of VirtualVP comes out that is again fully compatible with all versions of Davis' VantagePro software, I am instead providing a limited registration key on this page. It will allow people not affected by the incompatiblity issue to use the current version of VirtualVP for an extended period of time without having to purchase a registration. However, this registration key will not work with any future versions of VirtualVP.

      ---In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

       Did you contact the author of Virtual VP or check his page to see if any updates have been made?

      I cannot recall which version of the Davis DLL that WUHU uses. It may not be the latest.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello all:

      New equipment; Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus, running Weatherlink 6.03; Virtual Weather Station (for web page update), Cumulus and Weather Display.
      Have been reading about conflict between Weatherlink, VVP and Virtual Weather Station, now I found that WUHU will not work under VVP.

      Any plans to work on the conflict between WUHU and VVP? I believe it has something to do with Loop2..but I am not familiar with the term.

      Thanks.

      Best wishes for sunny skies,
      Jenna/Sunshine