Re: Weather Underground keeps stopping

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8, 2013
      Are you getting any error messages in the log? If so, copy and paste some errors and I am sure someone will be able to assist.
      Steve
    • Shawn Parker
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 8, 2013
        WU: KMICEDAR7

        I'm direct USB from Davis Vantage Vue. Never had an issue till lately. I
        didn't reboot yesterday and just stopping WUHU and closing and
        re-opening fixed it.

        On 9/8/2013 9:58 AM, KNHBRIST1 wrote:

        > Oh and WU station ID?
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Shawn Parker
        > <sdparker1976@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yup..
        > >
        > > Sat Sep 07 16:14:52 2013 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final
        > > Fatal Error (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029), ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT - WSA Socket Error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029).
        > > Sat Sep 07 16:15:03 2013 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal
        > > Error (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002efd
        > > (12029), ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT - WSA Socket Error 0x00002efd
        > > (12029).
        > > Sat Sep 07 16:15:04 2013 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final
        > > Fatal Error (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029), ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT - WSA Socket Error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029).
        > > Sat Sep 07 16:15:16 2013 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final
        > > Fatal Error (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029), ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT - WSA Socket Error
        > > 0x00002efd (12029).
        > > Sat Sep 07 16:15:17 2013 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal
        > > Error (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl() returned error 0x00002efd
        > > (12029), ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT - WSA Socket Error 0x00002efd
        > > (12029).
        > >

        > > On 9/8/2013 8:24 AM, KNHBRIST1 wrote:
        > > >

        > > > Any error messages in the log?
        > > > Steve

      • marcelcanine
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 8, 2013
          http://www.wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=12029

          To Fix (error 12029) you need to follow the steps below:

          Step 1:

          Download (Error 12029) Repair Tool

          Step 2:

          Click the "Scan" button

          Step 3:

          Click 'Fix All' and you're done!

          Compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP
          Download Size: 1.5MB
          Requirements: 300 MHz Processor, 256 MB Ram, 22 MB HDD

          Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup , restore of your windows registry for FREE. registration for the full version is $29.95 USD for 1-year subscription to use all features of errorend.

          12029 Error Code is caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system.

          So, If you got 12029 Error then We strongly recommend that you Download (Error 12029) Repair Tool.

          This article contains information that shows you how to fix your windows 12029 error both (manually) and (automatically) , In addition, this article will help you troubleshoot some common error messages related to 12029 error code that you may receive.
          Note: This article was previously published under WIKI_Q210794

          > Are you getting any error messages in the log? If so, copy and paste some errors and I am sure someone will be able to assist.
          > Steve

        • Don Lafferty
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 8, 2013
            I suggest you DON'T follow marcelcanine's suggestion as you can't be sure what you're getting when you click on something like that link.

            On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM, marcelcanine <marcelcanine@...> wrote:

            http://www.wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=12029

            To Fix (error 12029) you need to follow the steps below:

            Step 1:

            Download (Error 12029) Repair Tool

            Step 2:

            Click the "Scan" button

            Step 3:

            Click 'Fix All' and you're done!

            Compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP
            Download Size: 1.5MB
            Requirements: 300 MHz Processor, 256 MB Ram, 22 MB HDD

            Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup , restore of your windows registry for FREE. registration for the full version is $29.95 USD for 1-year subscription to use all features of errorend.

            12029 Error Code is caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system.

            So, If you got 12029 Error then We strongly recommend that you Download (Error 12029) Repair Tool.

            This article contains information that shows you how to fix your windows 12029 error both (manually) and (automatically) , In addition, this article will help you troubleshoot some common error messages related to 12029 error code that you may receive.
            Note: This article was previously published under WIKI_Q210794

            > Are you getting any error messages in the log? If so, copy and paste some errors and I am sure someone will be able to assist.
            > Steve

          • Shawn Parker
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 8, 2013
              Agreed, I deletedmsg. Looks like either self promotion or a virus.. No
              thanks.